On the public transport website in the Jyväskylä region, you can search for a stop-specific virtual monitor for your signage display
The data is maintained by the public transport in the Jyväskylä region. If you do not see the HTML content, check for changes in stop information at https://jyvaskyla.digitransit.fi/
Retrieving the virtual monitor address
- Go to https://pysakit.jyvaskyla.fi/createview
- Search for your stop in the Add stop box and select a stop
- Name the stop, select the screen orientation, and make any changes you want in the same view
- Copy the virtual monitor URL
Adding a schedule to content
- Add an HTML element to your content and customize its size and location.
- Copy and paste the URL of the virtual monitor you copied into the address field of the HTML element.
- Be sure to save the content. Done!