Quickly create multiple content slides by dragging files directly into the content view.
Sometimes you may find that you need to create multiple content slides at once. In this case, you can take advantage of dragging ready-made image files created in the correct resolution.
1. Access the content view in iDiD Manager.
2. Open the finished material from your computer in Windows Explorer or Finder (Mac).
3. Select the files you want (e.g. JPEG and PNG) and drag them to the iDiD content view.
4. Select a screen size and tap "Create content from file"
5. New content follows the default content level duration and transition.